So the kids are back at school and the house has just about recovered from the long six weeks holiday, are you missing all those fun adventures you had with your kids? How does £150 Amazon Giftcard sound to cheer you up a bit or even help with the dreaded Christmas spends? All you have to do to be entered into this fantastic competition is leave a review on Are We There Yet Kids about somewhere you have been recently on a day out with kids. You can review anything from a day out at a castle to a couple of hours in a play centre and it can be as detailed or as simple as you like. Each individual review will be entered to win so you can enter as many times as you like! Remember every review you leave will help other families plan their perfect day out.
If you can’t find the venue you want to review you can add it yourself or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your review and you will still be entered to win.
If you would rather not sign up to the site (we do promise not to spam you!) simply send your review to email@example.com and we’ll add it anonymously. You will still be entered to win.
The competition runs until the 8th October hopefully giving you plenty of time to leave your reviews and the £150 Amazon giftcard will be sent out the following week. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email within 48 hours of the closing date.
Good luck and happy reviewing!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Are We There Yet Kids Ltd.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be 08/10/17. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Winners will be chosen at random
8. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter will post the vouchers after obtaining an address from the winner by email.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.